Click any of the floor plans below to enlarge:
Click any of the photos below to enlarge:
Features of this one-of-a-kind home:
Styled as a European Country Home, the house will exude old world charm, but have all the modern conveniences.
This home is perfect for both formal and informal entertaining as well as comfortable family living.
- The wooded lot is close to an acre.
- Fabulous circular driveway crafted with Techo Block paver offering generous off-street parking for family and guests. Three car side loaded garage with 2 electric car charging stations.
- Natural pond at the rear of the property is adjacent to a beautiful creek.
- Luxurious 10 foot by 25-foot pool with auto cover, tanning bench, generous shallow area with bubbler and steps into pool.
- A stone path will lead from the beautiful pool patio on the upper yard level to a rustic patio at the pond at the lower yard level.
- Huge, screened porch with gas fireplace leading to private deck off library on one end and grilling deck off kitchen on the other.
- Loggia under screened porch with gas fireplace and lots of covered shaded space for relaxing and entertaining.
- Custom LePage windows and doors, imported from Canada in a specialty sage color.
- Exterior materials are a combination of hand shaped stone, stucco, and stained beam window headers as shown in the colored renderings.
- Totaling over 9,100 square feet, this home has 6 bedrooms, 7 full baths, including a full bath entering from the exterior to service the pool and yard, plus 2 powder rooms.
- The first floor has 10’ ceilings.
- There are exciting ceiling details in most of the first-floor rooms, second floor hallway and owner’s suite.
- The second-floor ceilings are 9’ tall.
- The basement ceilings are 10’ tall with architecturally placed soffits.
- Custom paneled elevator with 8’ ceiling, automatic doors and service to all three floors.
- Flexible Plan includes a library at the rear of the house looking out over the yard and an office facing the front of the home. They can both be used for several purposes. Two home offices, a library/den and a home office. The front room can be used as a craft or homework room. The possibilities are endless.
- Large chef’s kitchen featuring Rutt Handcrafted Custom Cabinetry. Kitchen has two islands, one for work and one for visiting, informal dining and serving.
- Huge walk-in pantry. Kitchen “day “office between kitchen and pantry. Exit to grilling deck from day office.
- Appliances are Wolf and Sub Zero plus a 60” custom colored gas range Blue Star with 6 burners plus a French top. Two full size ovens with French doors. A Custom Designer Range Hood.
- Formal library, off the family room, includes custom built in bookcases and window seat in the bow window along with multiple other windows and glass exit doors. Incredible vaulted ceiling with recessed lights and a chandelier completes this light filled room. Exit doors to private deck.
- First floor office has a separate, private entry from the front porch.
- Mudroom has custom built ins and slate floor.
- Three gas fireplaces on the first floor. One each in the living room, family room and on the screened porch.
First Floor: (continued)
- Living Room fireplace has a limestone mantle, surround and hearth.
- Family Room features a natural stone wall which includes the fireplace. The most incredible feature is the wall of glass opening to the screened porch and an exceptional view of the pond and creek.
- Incredible screened porch with a gas fireplace and a 17-foot-long folding door creating, together with the family room, an entertaining space that will looking forward to your next party.
- Foyer has a dramatic barreled vaulted ceiling.
- Family Room and informal dining spaces have a beamed ceiling.
- Wide white oak flooring stained and sealed in place, throughout the first floor with the exception of the foyer, mudroom and both powder rooms which are tile or stone.
- Specialty details in the living room and dining room wood floors. Foyer floor is limestone,
- Formal powder room stone mosaic, Family powder room cement tile, Mud room tile or slate.
- Five generous bedrooms each with its own ensuite bath and walk-in closet (s).
- Upstairs family room centrally located.
- Gracious owner’s suite includes an interior vestibule and hallway and three spacious closets.
- Owner’s bathroom has a spectacular wet room with incredible shower including a rain head, shower head, hand shower and bench as well as a free-standing soaking tub. Wet room is curbless entry.
- The whole owner’s bath has a heated floor including the wet room.
- Wide white oak flooring stained and sealed in place, throughout the second floor with the exception of the bathrooms.
- Two gas fireplaces on the lower level. One in the recreation room and one on the loggia
- Glass enclosed wine room with Sub Zero wine cooler that holds over 100 bottles of wine.
- Full bath exits to loggia to serve both rear yard, pool and lower level. Includes a stall shower, changing area, toilet room and vanity as well as a set up for a stacked washer and dryer for all the towels and bathing suits from the pool.
- Wet bar/kitchen for use in lower level and for additional appliances and storage for outdoor kitchen.
- Includes a Smegg retro refrigerator, Wolf/Sub Zero dishwasher, ice maker, and microwave drawer.
- Lower level also includes bedroom and bath, recreation room, game room, exercise room, and space for a future media room.
- Recreation room, game room, wine room and future media room will have LVT flooring.
- Gym will be rubber gym flooring
- Bath and pool bath will be tile
- Gas powered back up generator to keep your home livable even when the power is out.
- Three gas HVAC units
- Lots of designer recessed lights and fabulous light fixtures.
Delivery Late Summer 2021
All plans, details and specifications are subject to change without notice.